Cancer Care Gift Box
A thoughtful gift box for someone undergoing cancer treatment, rather than send another bunch of flowers or box of chocolates.
- Celtic Candles lip balm - to combat dry, cracked lips from treatment or being in hospital
- Dublin Herbalists Clean Hands - those undergoing chemotherapy have to be very careful about germs. Contains 70% alcohol.
- Dublin Herbalists enriching hand cream - the skins on the hands can become very dry from all the hand washing and hand sanitizer
- Gin Gins chewy ginger sweets - many patients find they get an awful taste in their mouth during treatment and need a strong flavour to get rid of it. Ginger can also help with nausea
- Dr Coy's Nutritional Chocolate Bars - diabetic and vegetarian friendly. Dr Coy's chocolate is packed with beneficial vitamins and doesn't cause sugar spikes. Read more about the science behind it here
- Fluffy Socks - to keep toes toasty
- Mindfulness Journal, Pen & Colouring Pencils - a handy size and perfect for bringing to those long chemotherapy sessions. Includes mindfulness colouring, journal, and meditation exercises
This gift box is a care box for cancer patients undergoing treatment or who may have just got their cancer diagnosis.
It also contains a handwritten card with your message for the recipient, please include your message in the notes section of the checkout page.
This gift box can be sent to any address in Ireland (including Northern Ireland). We also ship to the UK (mainland).